ABOUT THE AWARDS
Following a very successful, inaugural Awards in 2016, The Scottish Government and Healthcare Improvement Scotland are pleased to support the 2017 awards programme dedicated to Quality Improvement. These awards will celebrate and showcase the fantastic range of quality improvement practice that has been taking place across the length and breadth of Scotland to make services the best they possibly can be for babies, children, young people and their families in all aspects of their lives.
Quality Improvement is helping us to strengthen services and to give children the best start in life, with equal opportunities to thrive, learn and succeed. All of our improvement work aims to make services the best they possibly can be so we can reduce inequalities and get it right for every child.
We want to celebrate and recognise the hard work of practitioners in helping us to reach this goal.
Applications for the 2017 Awards opened on Monday 8th May and will close on the 28 June.
How to register and submit your entry:
- Click on menu above Quality Improvement Awards
- Scroll down to Register for the Awards
- Complete all your details and hit the Registration button
- To download an entry form select the Categories menu option (under Quality Improvement Awards)
- Click download entry form for your category of choice
- Complete your entry form offline in Word
- When you are ready to submit click menu option Submit Entry (under Quality Improvement Awards)
- You will be asked to Login with your registration user name and password
- At this point you can upload your entry form and submit your entry.
If you have any questions, or would like to discuss your entry, please don’t hesitate to contact the Awards team, email@example.com or 0131 466 7199.